Joy of Life
- Self PacedWeb based ( Due to Covid)Self PacedWeb based ( Due to Covid)Court Mandated/ CPS approved parent training. These course help to improve parenting styles or give parents techniques strengthen families. We offer 17 classes to choose from, all trainings are 2 credit hours and will give insight of best practices on caring for and protecting children.
- Tue, Mar 23Zoom link
- Wed, Aug 26Zoom linkAug 26, 2020, 7:00 AM – Sep 26, 2020, 7:00 AMZoom linkThis course will help adults in their professional careers to set goals related to their tasks, and stay focused in their daily projects by setting goals. Staying motivated, focused and following through can be difficult; this training will be especially useful for those who multitask and become boa
- Mon, Aug 24Zoom linkAug 24, 2020, 7:00 AM – Sep 24, 2020, 7:00 AMZoom linkThis course will give participants core knowledge of how to prevent Shaken Baby Syndrome. Child care providers will also Identify risk and causes of Shaken baby Syndrome. Discuss abuse and neglect in infants and toddlers. Identify Traumatic Brain Injuries as a result of Shaken Baby Syndrome.
- Thu, Aug 20Zoom LinkAug 20, 2020, 7:00 AM – Sep 20, 2020, 7:00 AMZoom LinkThis course gives childcare providers an overview of screen time and how screen time effects brain development in early learners. This course supports participants providing care for children in making informed decisions as screen time is trending.
- Wed, Aug 19Zoom LinkAug 19, 2020, 7:00 AM – 7:05 AMZoom LinkThis training is designed for childcare providers and case management workers. This training is essential for those tough conversations that need to be addressed in a professional manner. Participants will understand it's not What you say but How you say it. Supporting families is the main goal.
- Tue, Aug 18Zoom link
- Mon, Aug 17Zoom linkAug 17, 2020, 7:00 AM – Sep 17, 2020, 7:00 AMZoom linkThis training is geared toward providers who are working with young children that display challenging behaviors. This training will allow providers to gain skills to understand the underlining behaviors and how to support children in the classroom.
- Fri, Aug 14Zoom link
- Thu, Aug 13Zoom linkAug 13, 2020, 7:00 AM – Sep 13, 2020, 11:00 AMZoom linkThis course will help participants to identify common special needs in a childcare setting. Participants will develop techniques on how to properly support children with four types of Special Needs 1. Physical 2. Intellectual 3. Developmental and 4. Behavioral/ Emotional Disabilities.
- Fri, Apr 24Supporting Children K-5/Virtual Learning
- Thu, Apr 23Safe Sleep/ SIDS $10
- Tue, Apr 21Challenging Behaviors $10Apr 21, 2020, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMChallenging Behaviors $10This training is geared toward providers who are working with young children that display challenging behaviors. This training will allow providers to gain skills to understand the underlining behaviors and how to support children in the classroom. This is an interactive training
More About Joy of Life
Joy of Life Educational Solutions takes adult education to the next level.
Providing Professional Development to Childcare Providers, Parents and Teachers.
Click link below to choose training from catalog.
Joy of Life Educational Solutions Services
Exceeding Your Expectations
Childcare Provider Training
Frequently utilized by most of our childcare providers, this service has been essential to success in professional development. When it comes to all of our classes, you can count on us to take learning experience to the next level. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and guarantee you’ll love working with our team. Let us know how we can assist you today.
CPR/ First Aid Training
2 year Certification
This is one of our most popular services available. It’s made a big difference in having peace of mind knowing how to save a life if needed. With this service, consumers will get hands on training and upbeat instruction. Certification will be emailed within 24 hours of training. American Red Cross and Joy of Life are trusted organizations in the community.
We want all of our customers to experience the impressive level of professionalism when working with Joy of Life Educational Solutions. All of our services, especially our parent training, exist to make your life easier and stress free. Parenting classes gives parents support in parenting styles, decision making and decrease stress and frustration which could lead to abuse and neglect.
Every child deserves leaders who are well equipped to teach and care for them!
Professional and Educational Consulting